Characterization and requalification of agricultural ecosystems and study of the relationship between environment and product quality
- Evaluation of the impact of anthropogenic sources on agroecosystems.
- Monitoring of environmental matrices (soil, water, air, biological matrices).
- Detection of contaminants in surface water and groundwater.
- Determination of contaminants, identification of sources and risk analysis.
- Studies of distribution, mobility and bioavailability of toxic elements in soils.
- Non-destructive diagnostics of biotic and abiotic stresses in plants of agricultural interest.
- Quality, origin and authenticity markers of raw materials and processed products.
Environmental monitoring, development / application of predictive models and technologies for bioremediation
- Predicting the behavior of contaminants in the environment and the effects of intervention strategies on ecosystems.
- Environmental quality, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), environmental modeling and data management.
- Bioremediation of contaminated soils.
- Restoration of degraded environments and / or environments under climatic stress with the use of local species.