Jump to navigation
Food quality and safety
- Monitoring of environmental matrices (soil, water, air, biological matrices).
- Detection of contaminants in surface water and groundwater.
- Determination of contaminants, identification of sources
- risk analysis.
- Distribution, mobility and bioavailability of toxic elements in soils.
- Non-destructive diagnostics of biotic and abiotic stresses in plants of agricultural interest.
- Markers of quality, origin and authenticity of raw materials and processed products.